DATE: Monday, November 1, 2021
POSITION: Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Able to plan and deliver inclusive play-based learning and care programs
- Adhere to all North Lambton Childcare Centre Policies and Procedures and requirements in the Child Care and Early Years Act.
- Apply the approaches in “How Does Learning Happen?”, Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years, to guide the program and curriculum
- Develop and maintain positive and respectful relationships with families
- Work collaboratively within a team to provide safe, secure, healthy, and inviting environments for children and families
- Maintain the health and safety requirements within the programs at all times
- Early Childhood Education diploma and a member in good standing in the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Experience working with children
- Certified in Standard First Aid with Child & Infant CPR – Level C
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday through Friday 20-37.5 hours per week
- Additional hours required (i.e., professional learning, maintaining ratios, etc.)
START DATE: To be determined
SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST TO: Barb Wilson, Program Manager
Email: email@example.com Fax: 519-786-5399
CLOSING DATE: This post will remain open until position is filled.
North Lambton Childcare Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.