EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITION: Casual Call-In positions available at our childcare sites in Forest, Watford, Grand Bend
- Assist in activities following an Emergent Curriculum and ‘How Does Learning Happen?’, indoors and out
- Foster positive relationships and warm interactions with the children and families
- Maintain a regular and punctual work schedule
- Apply the approaches as set out in the Centre’s Program Statement
- Provide opportunities to review daily activities with parents/caregivers
- Adhere to all policies of the North Lambton Childcare Centre as set out in the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Maintain health and infection control practices and policies
- Work collaboratively and maintain open communication with co-workers, families, etc.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, an asset
- Experience working with young children
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Valid certification in Standard First Aid and Infant/Child CPR-Level C
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An interest in taking additional training related to the child care field
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday through Friday varying hours and shifts
START DATE: TBD
SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST TO: Barb Wilson, Program Manager
Email: email@example.com Fax: 519-786-5399
CLOSING DATE: This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
North Lambton Childcare Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.